Thursday, April 26, 2012

10 Historical Images and How They'd Be Tagged on Facebook

One of the great things about Facebook is the ability to tag photos that you post on your profile. It turns a simple photo album into a communal experience, where everyone can share memories and comments. So, we wondered how some images might have looked way back when if they were posted and tagged for Facebook:

  1. General George Washington Ah, memories. Here’s a shot of me and the boys crossing the Delaware River. Unfortunately, Corporal James Wilson was not so fond of the memory, having complained non-stop about the cold:
  2. Jerome Einstein Here’s a candid photo of old Uncle Albert, in a rare display of mirth and candor. Guess he was having some fun with those guys down at the lab who joked about his theory of relativity.
  3. Leo DaVinci I could not get this chick to smile for anything. My best Michelangelo jokes, pope impressions; I even mooned her – nothing. Oh well, she was photogenic, so I figured what the hell.
  4. Alfred Eisenstaedt I have no idea who this gal was. Never got her name, didn’t care. Home sweet home, America!!! Woot!
  5. Vito Clemenza Here’s a pic of the boys on lunch break. There’s Tony Knuckles on the left, bummin’ a smoke as usual. Great buncha guys. And can they work? Fuggettabowdit!
  6. Anthony Eden – How about this for an historical photo – our man Churchill ordering up a round of drinks for us. Never thought I’d see the day.
  7. TheKing Met these boys at Graceland last week. Nice bunch of fellas, but I don’t see them catchin’ on over here in the States myself.
  8. Eliot Ness LOL We got him! Let’s see him wriggle his way out of this one. The drinks are on me!
  9. Penelope Pussycat Awww, here’s Pepe trying his best, as usual, to impress me. I didn’t have the heart to tell him this wasn’t my real hair color … or about his B.O.
  10. Michelangelo I swear I don’t know how I ever got this one done. It was murder trying to keep everyone still. All the twitching, and the giggling. Everyone wound up looking great though.
Taken From DSL Service Providers

No comments:

Post a Comment