Wednesday, February 20, 2013

10 of the Funniest Comb Overs in History | Vitamins and Minerals

10 of the Funniest Comb Overs in History | Vitamins and Minerals:

"So I always vowed that I wouldn’t do the comb over as I got older and then well… I got older. Here’s the thing, you don’t actually realize it is as bad as it is until someone else points it out to you (or you tilt your head down in a picture whichever comes first). My plan is still to just keep going shorter and shorter until well, it’s all gone but I’m pretty sure that if you catch me on a bad day you might have a chuckle or two at my expense. Without further ado (and because I think it is good to laugh about these things rather than cry), here are 10 of the best comb overs I could come up with to make me feel just a tiny bit better in some weird way:"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment