Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Expert Insights: Cleaning Your Media Devices with Anthony Scarsella of Gazelle | eNannySource

Expert Insights: Cleaning Your Media Devices with Anthony Scarsella of Gazelle | eNannySource:

"Not long ago I was on the phone with my mother, helping her sort through an issue she was having. Being the good mom that I am, I sat my young children down at the table and gave them a snack, so I could finish the call. While they were snacking, they were also playing on the family iPod Touch together. Being the helpful kids that they are, when they went to wash their hands from having their snack, they brought the iPod along too. It had fingerprints on it and was sticky, so of course they wanted to clean it off. I heard the water running a little too long, went in the bathroom, and both kids were sitting on the floor, scrubbing the iPod clean with a soaking wet, soapy towel. I tried to save the iPod to no avail. After our incident I reached out to Anthony Scarsella of Gazelle to learn if there was anything else I could do to bring life back to my broken iPod. I got a real-life lesson on how to properly clean electronics and thought I’d share that lesson with you too."

'via Blog this'

1 comment:

  1. If you are thinking to clean your house properly then I would like to suggest you for visiting housekeeper toronto. Because from here you can hire some wonderful and very experienced housekeeper for your house. And you should always know one thing that never neglect if your house no so clean. Because so many germs can attack you which can be very bad for you as you will suffer from different kind of diseases.

    ReplyDelete