Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Changing Art of Teaching a Child to Ride a Bike with Pam Cosgrove of Joovy | eNannySource

The Changing Art of Teaching a Child to Ride a Bike with Pam Cosgrove of Joovy | eNannySource:

"As a mom to a soon to be three-year-old, teaching him to ride a bike is next up on the agenda. But, like with many things in the parenting world, how you teach a child to ride a bike is changing. More and more parents are opting to start their children off on a balance bike instead of a traditional bicycle with training wheels. Being a mom who likes to be in the know, I decided to give the balance bike a try too, so I reached out to my friends at Joovy  to learn more about the growing trend of balance bikes and asked them to send over their new balance bike, the Bicycoo, for me to review.  Here’s what Pam had to say, and you can scroll down to the bottom to see my thoughts on the Joovy Bicycoo."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment